If you manufacture products that also require the use of EAS or security labels in a retail environment, source tagging is a way of embedding EAS security labels into the packaging of your products at the point of manufacture.
By source tagging security labels many companies enjoy efficiencies in the retail chain process, lower shrinkage rates, a higher profitability for their products and it also opens up a wider range of retailer options for your products.
Easitag is one of Australia’s leading security tag and EAS label providers and has been working with major retailers over the past 10 years to help implement source tagging technology.
Our EAS security tags work with all major security systems including Checkpoint so no matter what store around Australia you’re supplying to, it’s likely our tags will work seamlessly with your EAS retail security system.
EAS Tagging Technology that works with a wide range of products
With access to a wide range of labels (hard, soft, thin and a wide range of styles and amounts) we can assist you with matching the correct label to your products for source tagging. We can source tag products ranging from clothing, cosmetics and sporting goods, through to electronic goods, hardware items and white goods.
How source tagging helps manufacturers
If you’re a manufacturer of products, source tagging can help you by:-
- Giving you consistent label placement
- Giving you fast turn-around times
- Protecting your inventory
- Protecting your branding and packaging (you control label placement)
- Minimising the impact of product handling
How source tagging helps retailers
If you’re a retailer, source tagging can help you by:-
- Reducing time spent by staff inserting or applying labels
- Providing consistent label placement and compliance
- Improving speed to shelf times as there’s no additional contact needed with the product
- Reducing potential damage to products by reducing touchpoints